Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Post numero uno

So, I've tried having a blog before and it really didn't work out for me. I just didn't ever make time to write anything worth reading. I'll be better this time.

I am learning a lot right now. And I want to share that knowledge. Whether or not you agree with what I have to say is up to you. (And honestly, I don't expect that many people are even reading this to begin with...so it really shouldn't matter.)

Mainly, I want to have a blog (and be consistent with it) in order to force myself to have a little bit of reflection time each week. I do reflect, but rarely do I write down what I discover. (Not that I think my "discoveries" are entirely insightful or ground-breaking anyway.)

Whatever...anyway, I'm gonna blog and that's all there is to it. We'll see what comes of it eventually.

But for now, it's late on a school night and I'm going to sleep.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment